BUS 1000 Lecture Notes - Lecture 2: Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Marketing Mix

23 views4 pages

Document Summary

9/18/15: marketing mix, a set of actions or tactics that companies use to promote their brand, product, or service. Helps frame things you need to address when creating a marketing strategy: product: Item being sold a: must meet or satisfy consumer demands for the business to be successful, must consider product life cycle: c. i. a) Business builds awareness for their new product c. iii. a) Companies focus on building brand recognition and gaining more customers c. iv. When product declines in popularity as customers: price: elect to buy another product, how much should a company charge for a product? a. i. Costs that aren"t directly related to the a. i. b) creating or selling of the product. Directly related to the creating or selling of a. ii. How much competition is there? the product a. ii. a) Refers the the businesses/products that potential customers consider buying instead of yours a. iii. What are the company"s objectives? a. iii. a) a. iii. b) a. iii. c)

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers