IST 195 Lecture Notes - Lecture 4: Harvard Mark I, Hard Disk Drive, Search Engine Optimization

28 views8 pages

Document Summary

>going into retail store and price comparing on your smartphone and then purchasing online. Howard aiken: the conceptual designer behind ibm"s harvard mark i computer. Mark i: the ibm automatic sequence controlled calculation(ascc) 305 ramac: was the first commercial computer that used a moving-head hard disk drive (magnetic disk storage) for secondary storage. Moore"s law: the number of transistors per square inch on integrated circuits had doubled every year since their invention. >used in 87% of the world"s financial transactions. >>weight: how likely the content being shared will drive engagement (photo vs text update) >the number of likes, shares and comments a post receives. >is it just a meme or does the content value. >how does facebook choose what to show in news feed. News feed visibility: c x p x t x r. >client side scripting server side programing mobile development. Html: defines beginning and end of the document. Head: element contains information about the web page.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers