33:010:272 Lecture Notes - Lecture 5: European Cooperation In Science And Technology, Income Statement

42 views2 pages

Document Summary

Chapter 6: there are many types of company, manufacturing company a. i. raw material a. i. 1. Inventory: how do you count amount of goods that we (company) have, perpetual system a. i. =cost of goods available for sales (cogas) b. v. ending inventory b. vi. = cost of goods: determining inventory quantities, taking a physical inventory check, determining ownership of goods while its in transit b. i. It depends on who pays the shipping fee: consigned good c. i. It does not factor in as inventory, they are just holding it. Company has to keep up with detailed record a. ii. Beginning inventory + purchase ending inventory a. iii. = cost of goods sold a. iv. which means costs of goods that you are able to sell: fifo (first in first out) b. i. Sell goods in order that they purchased b. ii. Cogas ending inventory = cost of goods sold: lifo (last in first out) c. i. Last goods in are the first goods that will be sold c. ii.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers