ECON-GB 2383 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Financial Times, Advanced Placement Microeconomics, Ap Macroeconomics

86 views3 pages

Document Summary

Tue-thu 9:30-10:45 am, gcasl room c-95, washington square. Department of economics, 19 west 4th street, room 503. Tue 12-1 pm, thu 12:00-2:00 pm, or by appointment. Do feel free to drop by during my regular office hours to ask questions about the lectures you"ve attended, or for any other reason. I would like this course to be more than about just grades, and to be a learning experience. Please plan to arrive slightly ahead of time, so that you can be seated when the lecture starts. I do not allow the use of laptops and cellphones in the classroom, as they create a negative externality (please see attached). All materials will be distributed through the website: announcements; lecture notes and additional readings (under resources ), and online quizzes (under tests & quizzes ). You can attend either session, regardless of your registration. I strongly recommend that you attend the recitation sessions. James gerber, 2014, international economics, 6th ed (isbn 978-0-13-

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers