COMM-R - Communication & Theatre COMM-R 110 Lecture Notes - Lecture 4: Parmigiano-Reggiano, Black Pepper, Pepperoni

41 views3 pages

Document Summary

Title of speech: how to make homemade supreme pizza from scratch. Thesis statement: a complete sentence that identifies the goal of the speech. Middle column content of speech use complete sentences. Introduction: pizza was originated from italy, in 19 (tv off air, sound effect included), wait, who cares about its history since pizza smells, looks and tastes good! Since everyone in here likes pizza, i am going to guide you on how to make your own. Since michael is a pizza master and he was a reference, he should be enough for my topic to be reliable! So as of today, i am going to guide on how to make a homemade supreme pizza utilizing the correct ingredients, preparation and cooking method. 1- 2 cans tomato sauce (8 ounces each) 5- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper: you will need the following ingredients for the toppings. 1- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers