AAS 311 Lecture Notes - Lecture 3: San Francisco State University, Critical Race Theory, Ethnic Studies

119 views6 pages
16 Sep 2016
School
Course

Document Summary

I will show you to apply it to my research. How to take a framework and conduct a research project. For your research project, you will be citing peer review work. If you are still secure groups, and you will have chance to talk about the librarians. It is going to be difficult, your interests might vary. I prepared an active: choose 4 research. Ethnic studies and different foundations and invite an example to conduct research: The dominant way of the community on their community. In order to bring ethnic studies, to studies a lens of tradition way of things~ It is how we teach it~ ethnic studies community of teaches. Higher education weren"t equip to control students, and after the strike finished, they came up with student affairs. History is not control ways that students and staff organized it. It lineage the civil rights movement, and generally here. Ethnic studies includes (but is not limited to)

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers