BUS 214 Lecture Notes - Lecture 7: Transtheoretical Model, Social Cognitive Theory, Observational Learning

62 views5 pages
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

It is a process and will not happen overnight. Beliefs likelihood and value of the consequences of behavior. Tools, resources or environmental changes to make behavior change easier. Ways of thinking about harmful behaviors and the people who are harmed hat make infliction /suffering acceptable by disengaging self-regulatory moral standards. Assess your motivation and readiness to change. Use smart system (ie increase mile time by 10 seconds by next month) Learn to counter by substituting a desired behavior for an undesired one. Behavior can have short and long term impacts on health. Several models exist to provide an understanding of the behavior change. 4 common steps in behavior change process. What changes could you make to improve your health. Currently my social health is at a deficit in comparison with my other health behaviors. During a typical academic week, i hardly make any time to talk with my loved ones.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers