CAS BI 203 Lecture Notes - Lecture 21: Cadherin, Integrin, Hemidesmosome

24 views2 pages

Document Summary

A echr is composed of a mixture of proteins collagen polysaccharides. Note fibroblasts play a key role in tissue maintenance and repair by secreting and maintaining the echr. B how do cells interact with the ecm i. Integrins major cell surface proteins responsible for of cells to the ecm a transmembrane proteins that. Differences in c differences in ecm component interactions ca"t mg2t or mn2t d small function as heterodimers of interact with cytoskeleton to extracellular domains. C cell cell interactions i cadherins mediate most extracellular intracellular a cadherin cadherin cell cell domain domains interactions interactions interact cytoskeleton via adaptor proteins cell cell interactions indirectly with anchor cell the cytoskeleton junctions to. 0 desmosomes cadherins cell cell interactions intermediate filaments linked to. A tight junctions in epithelial sheets that of molecules prevents free passage i usually associated with form a seat and ions adherens junctions that between cells.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers