CAS AH 111 Lecture Notes - Lecture 2: Computer Monitor, American Bar Association, Masterformat

15 views8 pages

Document Summary

Hese students make an uniformed career decision because they really have little idea of how architects actually work (know this). Artistic considerations although architecture is defined as both an art and science, many enter the profession because they are creative and just love to create and draw. Creating an artistic masterpiece or something aesthetically pleasing (within the confines of science) is a primary goal of architects. When architects view their built project that effects people"s lives, they feel a tremendous sense of accomplishment. They have ownership of a completed project which everyone can see a quite different feeling than say an accountant who prepares a profit and loss statement. Drawing in itself can be self-rewarding although cadd has replaced much of this enjoyment for me. When i was drawing in the past, i often felt so fortunate to be doing something that i truly enjoy and having someone actually pay me for my pleasure.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers