PSYCH 210 Lecture 6: Lifespan Psychology 2/6/2017

30 views6 pages

Document Summary

Chapter 3 physical growth and aging across the life span. 3. 1 des(cid:272)(cid:396)i(cid:271)e i(cid:374)fa(cid:374)ts" physi(cid:272)al de(cid:448)elop(cid:373)e(cid:374)t i(cid:374) the fi(cid:396)st t(cid:449)o yea(cid:396)s of life. 3. 2 summarize the physical development that occurs during the preschool and middle childhood years and the factors that affect this development. 3. 3 identify the physical changes adolescents experience as the body reaches puberty. 3. 4 describe the physical changes that occur from early to late adulthood and how they affect adults" (cid:272)apa(cid:271)ilities. 3. 6 discuss the role of neurons in brain development. 3. 7 explain what is meant by brain lateralization and describe how it develops in early childhood. 3. 8 identify the reflexes that infants are born with that help them adapt to their surroundings and protect them. 3. 9 summarize the gross motor skills that emerge during infancy and the preschool years and explain how they are related to brain development. 3. 10 give examples of fine motor skills and describe their developmental pattern in infants and young children.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers