POL SCI 1 Lecture 5: POLS_Assignment_Cover_Sheet

66 views1 pages

Document Summary

The school"s interpretation of what constitutes dishonest practice includes the following: Plagiarism: using the words or ideas of others and presenting them as your own. Collusion: work undertaken in whole or in part in conjunction with another person or persons, but submitted as if it had been completed by the named author alone. Ghost writing: the use of another party to prepare all or part of an item of work submitted for assessment. For a full definition of these terms, refer to the school"s policy on plagiarism, collusion, copying and ghost writing, downloadable at: http://www. arts. canterbury. ac. nz/political/documents/pols_assignment_cover_sheet. docx. This statement is not intended to discourage students from having discussions with each other about how to approach a particular assigned task, and incorporating general ideas coming out of such discussions into their own individual submissions. I have read the above statement and confirm that the work i am submitting is my own.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers