MODR 1730 Lecture Notes - Lecture 7: American Century Companies, Ad Hominem, Fetus

60 views3 pages

Document Summary

4 more fallacies (not included in your textbook) Appeal to force: use of threat or force physical logical psychological force . Don"t disagree with me or ill slap your face . Appeal to inappropriate authority: simply when we turn to expect in field other than one under investigation. My priest says that genetic engineering is not safe. Therefore, all experimentation in the field should be stopped . I am lance armstrong and i endorse american century investments. You should trust them for your financial needs. Naturalistic fallacy: when one makes unwarranted assumption that what is natural is good or morally acceptable and what is unnatural is bad or morally unacceptable. Homosexual encounters do not lead to children, which is natural end of sexual relations. It"s a gift from our greater mother earth . When person assumes without sufficient evidence that one thing is cause of another . I wore my red sweater to exam last week and aced it.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers