ADMS 1000 Lecture Notes - Lecture 3: Boosterism, Job Performance, 360-Degree Feedback

65 views2 pages
whitebuffalo5917706 and 39630 others unlocked
ADMS 1000 Full Course Notes
ADMS 1000 Full Course Notes
Verified Note
12 documents

Document Summary

Behavioural outcomes: task performance, citizen behaviour, counterproductive behaviour, withdrawal behaviours (i. e. psychological, physical)/turnover, performance management. Job performance: employee behaviours that contribute, either positively or negatively, to the accomplishment of organizational goals. Includes behaviours that are within the control of the employees (i. e. task performance positively, citizenship behaviour positively, and counterproductive behaviour negatively). Citizenship behaviour: citizenship behaviour: voluntary, informal, and spontaneous behaviour that contributes to organizational effectiveness. Interpersonal citizenship behaviour: discretionary acts that go beyond normal job expectations to assist, support, and develop co-workers and colleagues (i. e. helping, courtesy, sportsmanship): organizational citizenship behaviour: voice, civic virtue, and boosterism. Minor and organizational: property deviance: behaviours that har(cid:373) the orga(cid:374)izatio(cid:374)"s assets a(cid:374)d possessions (i. e. sabotage, theft). Serious and organizational: political deviance: behaviours that intentionally disadvantage other individuals rather than the larger organization (i. e. gossiping, incivility). Minor and interpersonal: personal aggression: hostile verbal and physical actions directed toward other employees (i. e. harassment, abuse).

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers