PS101 Lecture Notes - Lecture 8: Self-Actualization, Factor Analysis, Correlation And Dependence

16 views9 pages
6 Jan 2016
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

It bends reality because you don"t perceive things as they are: repression most common defense mechanism that i. comes out in dreams. Trait: criticism/limitations: a lot of consensus on the big five, describe same dimensions, what do the factors mean? c, five factors don"t always look the same, the factors don"t actually predict anything and are far too. Trait: extraversion/introversion: measurement, structure and dynamics, eysenck personality inventory, 57 t/f questions. Intro/extroversion not related to iq; introversion do i. better at school. Introverts better with rote/receptive learning ii: extroversion drop out because of academics, introverts drop out because of personal reasons, extroverts have higher level of happiness and mood swings, risk taking extroverts more high risk behaviours, physiology. Introverts: higher reactivity of nervous system to stimuli. Introverts: lower reaction times i. ii: extroverts: better short term memory ii. Clicker questions: shaggy is a non-conformist who likes to try new things. He is imaginative and has a wide range of interests.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers