PO320 Lecture Notes - Lecture 59: Child Labour, Gender Role, Methylphenidate

59 views4 pages
School
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Global community: gender and education, what are the barriers? a. i. Toilets (access to restrooms are challenge in global south countries limited privacy: why equality in education is important? it is human right for both boys and girls. Educated mom less likely to have more kids: what is being (and what can be) done to narrow the gap? c. i. Increasing women"s equality in different sector reducing inequality practices c. ii. Pro- for growth - rich countries supporting poor countries making sure the money goes resolve issues such as gender inequality c. iii. Eliminating school fees c. iv. build more schools more female teachers more transportation for women to securely commute to school c. v. Better enforcements and regulations in schools: what do we know? d. i. More and more women in workforce compared to men d. iv. Boys spend read for pleasure vs girls read advanced and complex works: why boys are falling behind? e. i. Lack of activities compared to before limited or no gym time e. v.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers