PSYC 306 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Tim Urban, Consciousness Explained, On Being

93 views8 pages
4 Feb 2020
School
Department
Course

Document Summary

*** if you have questions, i would like to help you in person. I will only use email to schedule in-person meetings. *** if you have questions, please see the ta in person. The ta will only use email to schedule in-person meetings. These will be short essays or book excerpts from psychologists and biologists. I will post them one (1) week before the class that we are scheduled to go over them. Animal behavior, 2nd edition, by shawn nordell and thomas valone. The book will be available at the ubc bookstore or amazon. Powerpoint slides (lecture notes) will be posted on our connect website (http://connect. ubc. ca) in the course content section. Slides will be available online before the lecture. Print out the slides so you can take notes on them during lecture. The slides will be missing critical information that will be tested on the exams. Missing information will be provided during lectures, so attend all the lectures.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers