KIN 121 Lecture 12: Kin 121 Studying for Midterm.docx

369 views13 pages
4 May 2015
School
Department
Course

Document Summary

Kinesiology is the study of human movement/action. Movement is both a biological and social phenomenon. Anatomy (body structure, musculoskeletal movement), physiology (body functions, movement in joints), neurology, biomechanics is the biological components of movement. I"m enough of an artist to draw freely on my imagination, which i think is more important than knowledge knowledge is limited. Imagination is the beginning point of any research to start an idea. Systematic: problems, methods, data analysis, interpretations, conclusions, the general flow of how the research process operates. Replicable: others can evaluate conclusions drawn, conclusions based on data, data used to establish general relationships, the research process is recorded and others can repeat or build on that research. For exploring and understanding meanings ascribed by individuals or groups: emergent questions and procedures, typically done in participants" settings, generation of themes from the particulars, researcher is part of meaning making process.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers