PSYC 3450 Lecture 4: Psych 3450 – lecture 4

55 views4 pages

Document Summary

Attachment: one of the most promising theories of, parent child relations - early secure relationships, problems with alleles may not occur, adult love relationships, clinical therapy. Review: discuss the "circle of security" in terms of the two basic aspects of attachment :secure base and safe haven. Be sure to explain the key terms in terms of the needs of the child. Measurement: clingy baby - c want to be close and high anxiety when apart. Secure - it is easy fro me to become emotionally close to others. I am uncomfortable being without close relatio(cid:374)ships (cid:271)ut so(cid:373)eti(cid:373)es (cid:449)orry that others do(cid:374)"t (cid:448)alue (cid:373)e as (cid:373)u(cid:272)h as i (cid:448)alue them - 15: dismissing/avoidant - i am comfortable without close emotional relationships. It is very important to me to feel independent and self-sufficient, and i prefer not to depend on others or have other depend on me - 15% Fearful - i am uncomfortable getting close to others.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers