PSYC 2360 Lecture Notes - Lecture 3: Orbitofrontal Cortex, Likert Scale, Operational Definition

74 views5 pages

Document Summary

We need some sort of conceptual variable to be turned into a measureable variables. Conceptual variables college performance, self-esteem, or memory, creativity, gender, sex, etc: college performance: marks, standardized testing (gres), reference letters. Operational deinition: how a conceptual variable is turned into a measured variable: the variable you are measuring what you will research to actually be able to measure this thing. Conceptual variable: biological sex, gender: simple variable not so simple. Creativity conceptual variability o o o. The ability to think about my work in diferent ways so i can create new ways of doing my job . I am adaptive at work and iadapt creatively the resources that we have available . I am creative at work and i develop original ideas for my team . Self report measure scale of 1-5 (strongly agree to strongly disagree: connect 9 dots with 4 straight lines. I focus on speciic, rather than general behaviours .

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers