PSYC 2330 Lecture Notes - Lecture 14: Overlearning, Kenneth Spence, Proprioception

22 views4 pages

Document Summary

Stimuli in the start box and delay box come to elicit rg rg = fractional anticipatory goal responses: energizes behavior. Behavior that has been reinforced in the presence of one stimulus is controlled by the to the training stimulus. However, responding often generalizes to other stimuli on the basis of their similarity. The shape of the gradient is affected by learning: generalization vs discrimination training. Example: the library is full of students at the same time every year: exam time. Every time i go to mcdonald"s, my order takes the same amount of time and tastes exactly the same as the last time i had it. Second-order schedule a schedule of schedules using conditioned reinforces. Vr higher rates of responding than vi. Vi more steady responding when reinforcement is infrequent. Removal of a stimulus that was used to promote and maintain behavior: negative punishment (omission) removal of an incentive stimulus.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers