NUTR 3070 Lecture Notes - Lecture 19: Health Belief Model, Transtheoretical Model, Logic Model

9 views5 pages

Document Summary

Nutr 3070 lecture 19: village on a diet movie. *** main theory guiding intervention: social ecological model (focused on environment, individuals, and community) Summary of different theories covered in class: transtheoretical model, stages of change, different strategies or processes to help people move between stages and change behaviour. Nutr 3070 lecture 20: overview of intervention mapping (im) Intervention mapping: planning approach based on developing theory- and evidence-informed programs, theory based, empirically based (from the literature use & adapt existing activities, evidence includes both literature and stakeholders" experiences. Im uses social ecological model: health is a function of individuals and environments, various environmental levels, program may be aimed at any ecological level (i. e. , policy, community, etc. , agents of change at each level. Individuals you need to change in order to get to target group. I. e. , in order to change children, you need to change parents. I. e. , in order to change undergraduates, need to change policies.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers