FRHD 2280 Lecture Notes - Lecture 12: Attachment Theory, Midlife Crisis, Blue-Collar Worker

16 views5 pages

Document Summary

Question: larger high schools have some advantages over smaller schools. Question: secondary education in most european countries includes answer: Parents and children go through the changes. *video with how children feel and how parents feel (cardboard signs) Divorce occurs often in households with teens. While parents influence their children, children influence their parents. Direct (red arrows): each of 3 family members have a direct influence on the other family members. Indirect (blue arrows): each relationship between 2 family members has a direct correlation to the 3rd family member i. e. if parents have divorce, impacts child. Reciprocal (green arrows): relationships themselves also influence one another. Families form complex systems (based on diagram above) A system is a whole made up of interactive parts. Made up of subsystems (share some of the characteristics of this larger system) Adjustments when youngest child leaves the home i. e. i feel so empty since the kids left the home .

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers