MUS 505 Lecture Notes - Lecture 23: The Beach Boys, Teen Pop, Pet Sounds Studio

41 views4 pages

Document Summary

Tomorrow never knows - the beatles (1966) intro. It is not dying, it is not dying. Strophe2 laydownallthought,surrendertothevoid (8 bars) it is shining, it is shining. Strophe3 thatyoumayseethemeaningofwithin, (8 bars) it is being, it is being (16 bars) solo break (reverse guitar solo tape) Strophe5 thatignoranceandhatemaymournthedead (8 bars) it is believing, it is believing Strophe6 butlistentothecolourofyourdreams (8 bars) it is not living, it is not living. Strophe7 orplaythegame,existencetotheend of the beginning, of the beginning (fade) of the beginning, of the beginning of the beginning, of the beginning Pepper"s house band structures, arrangements, record production, album cover: soundtrack to the hippy movement and the summer of love, key song: a day in the life in 1967. But i just had to look, having read the book i"d love to turn you on. Woke up, fell out of bed, dragged a comb across my head (19bars) found my way downstairs and drank a cup. And looking up i noticed i was late.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers