MKT 100 Lecture Notes - Lecture 7: Sobeys, Micromarketing, Profit Margin

54 views5 pages
itskiyethangeli and 39956 others unlocked
MKT 100 Full Course Notes
MKT 100 Full Course Notes
Verified Note
1 document

Document Summary

Canada,germany,china: country, province, urban, continent: north america, region: atlantic. Divide market into groups based on gender, age, ethnic. Self-values: life goal (self- respect, a sense of belonging) Self-concept: the image people have of themselves. Lifestyles: how we lives to achieve goals (i. e. lululemon was quickly built on a healthy, balanced, fun-filled lifestyle). Examples such as: age, gender, income, education. Examples such as: user status, loyalty, usage rates. And positioning they obtain from products or consumers. Strategy of investing in retention and loyalty initiatives the to retain the firms most profitable customers. Too small and segment is insignificant, not profitable. Members of targeted segments must be reachable with marketing mix. University students tend to be hard to reach. Mass or undifferentiated segmentation strategy: everyone might be considered as potential user, not a common strategy, i. e. a neighbourhood bakery. Differentiated segmentation strategy: a firm targets several market segments with a different offering for each, i. e.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers