CRI 100 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Middle Ages, Perspiration, Intellectual Capital

80 views4 pages

Document Summary

3 things i hope to get out of this class: Clarification as to what creative industries is. Enlightenment on the power of the creative industries in society. Clarity of whether this major is right for me. I am basically minoring in two subjects from within the faculty of communication & design. Intro to ci as it"s own field of education & research. Critically think about big themes defining the next four years & beyond. Soft skill people skills; the ability to connect to people. Inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, having fun . Breaking out of established patterns in order to look at things in a different way. The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift . Culture: the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers