COMM 200 Lecture Notes - Lecture 3: Kfc, Offshoring, Market (Place)

36 views11 pages

Document Summary

Final project includes a 5 page paper about what you learned through the process, why you made certain decisions, etc. Example: initially i thought i would do this, but then after learning from previous mistakes, i changed my decision making process (need to demonstrate learning) 50 multiple choice based entirely on readings. 1 essay support or criticizing a company"s decision. Global economy is rapidly changing, with new players increasingly being introduced. These countries are not only sources of competition, but they provide new market and investment opportunities. The world is evolving into more global, inter-connective economy. Next few decades will see significant shift in this regard as china, russia, india, Brazil (bric) and other economies mature, benefiting from the significant foreign direct investment currently underway within these country and from the overall development of their monetary banking systems, inter-modal transportation facilities and competitive business models and operating platforms.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers