ANAT 215 Lecture Notes - Lecture 4: Pseudounipolar Neuron, Oligodendrocyte, Ependyma

38 views6 pages

Document Summary

Anatomy 215 (reading material: chapter 13: pages 347-356) Most rapid and most complex system with the body. Cells communicate with each other using electrosignals with immediate response. sensory input. Use millions of sensory receptors to monitor changes going inside and outside the body. This is called stimuli and gathered information, sensory input. integration. Process and interpret the sensory input and must be done to make decision for the next action. motor output. Cause a response by activating effector organs. i. e. muscles or glands. Cause a response by activating effector organs. i. e. muscles or glands. i. e. driving in the car and red traffic light ahead. It interprets the sensory input. brain and spinal cord (integration and command centre) peripheral nervous system (pns): cranial nerves and spinal nerves (communications lines that link all parts of the body to the cns) Serve as a communication line that links all parts of the body to cns.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers