CRJS 3011 Lecture Notes - Lecture 10: Assault Causing Bodily Harm, Actus Reus, Sexual Assault

43 views5 pages

Document Summary

Crime against property not person: no minimum from supreme court, touching is an assault providing its without consent and not an honest mistake, force . It is incumbent upon people to take reasonable steps to ensure consent: uttering threats, nonconsensual application, act, gesture, to facilitate: abduction, kidnap, faceable confinement. Criminal code of canada says no minimum amount of force needed for an assault. Not hear say can the accused render evidence that consent was given. Assault level two: assault with a weapon, or causing bodily harm, without consent, and cause injury and. Intentional application of force, without consent dis(cid:272)o(cid:373)fort that is(cid:374)"t tra(cid:374)sie(cid:374)t. Aggravated assault: everyone who wounds, maims, disfigures, or endangers the life of the complainant, not more than 14 years. Willingly: i want to an active engagement that is active, not begrudging. Voluntarily: oh ok, i will, not that i want to, but that i will.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers