EDKP 498 Lecture Notes - Lecture 27: Montreal Alouettes, Marc Trestman, Old Ways

50 views6 pages

Document Summary

Career record = 1098 wins -208 loss = 0. 84 - 84% *most victory in ncaa history. 1997, 1998, 2007, 2008 (cid:862)summitt"s practices = definitely fast-paced. Clock was running at all times & she quickly moved from. There was never lot of standing around & that goes for her too. She was just as intense as she expected the players to be, & she moved all over the court providing instruction, feedback, & The players never stopped for a water break. Water was always available both under the basket & on the side of the court, so the players took a drink. The actual play rarely stopped for anything, even instruction. I(cid:374)stru(cid:272)ted i(cid:374) a ma(cid:374)(cid:374)er that did(cid:374)"t disrupt the flow of play *concurrent instruction. Players to make adaptations while on the court *very gamelike. (cid:863) *similar to coach wooden = leaders. If i was renowned as a tough coach. I also wanted to be a caring one.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers