EDPE 300 Lecture Notes - Lecture 3: Lawrence Kohlberg'S Stages Of Moral Development, Social Skills, Social Contract

35 views9 pages

Document Summary

Personality development: temperament, parenting, culture, peers, self-socialization. Temperament: temperament is the genetic predisposition to respond in particular ways to one"s physical and social environments, certain cultural groups encourage certain types of behaviors. In the classroom, there may be multiple temperaments. I don"t think i agree with that, and therefore i won"t engage in that behavior the decisions a child makes are dependent upon his/her experiences and developmental level. Marcia"s views on identify: different statuses of identify identified by marcia based on certain patterns of behavior, moratorium. Individual is searching for an identify, considering all the options available for a career and belief system. Individual has not made any commitments to a career or belief system not has he/she considered them or engaged in exploratory behavior: foreclosure. Individual has made a firm commitment to an occupation and belief system but has not engaged in any exploration of other alternatives.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers