INST 250 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Clearcutting, American Psychological Association, Modern Language Association

72 views7 pages

Document Summary

Discover what i know on a topic. Go into the field for interviews, observations and experimentation. Test my curiosity by probing a complex subject. Synthesize my ideas and discoveries with the knowledge and opinions of others. Investigate a subject, gaining a grasp of its essentials, and disclosing my findings. Make inquiries to advance my own knowledge as well as increase data available for future research by others (inquiry-based techniques). Discriminate between useful and unfounded or ill-conceived information (use critical thinking). Make perceptive judgments (by the wisdom i gained from my research) about issues surrounding a specific topic (use logic). I must determine which documentation style to use by asking my instructor early on which style to use and organize accordingly. Mla (modern language association) created by the society of language and literature scholars. Apa (created by the american psychological association)

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers