FINA 210 Lecture Notes - Lecture 8: Effective Interest Rate, Swimming Pool, Earnings Before Interest And Taxes

31 views11 pages

Document Summary

Traditional valuation techniques are used to calculate the value of a property. To value real estate projects with little or no depreciation. When real estate investments do not produce income, i. e. when the net income. When real estate investments do not have any comparable, i. e. when the sales or market comparable approach cannot be applied. By municipalities or local governments to calculate property taxes. Easy to apply the procedures if the information is available. Different variables used to calculate value of new building, i. e. generates different answers. Calculate this value, as if the building were new, using any one of the following methods: Value the land as if it is vacant. You are given the assignment of apprising a property. This property has 28,000 square feet (sqft) of usable space. Analysis of construction costs indicate a per square-foot cost of for first 18,000 square feet of space and more per square foot for the remaining space.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers