COMM 299 Lecture 4: LESSON 4

28 views2 pages

Document Summary

Marketing planning process: objectives -> strategies -> tactics. Strategy: the guiding force behind the decisions made. They indicate priorities and the allocation of resources: guides everything that you do, can be changed over time to adapt to external influences. Tactics: the specific plans of action that outline in detail how your goals will be achieved: must support your strategy, must be specific and concrete. Marketing strategy: selecting and describing the target market. Market segmentation, collect information on potential clients. Identifying and owning a market position: defi(cid:374)i(cid:374)g the (cid:373)arketi(cid:374)g (cid:373)i(cid:454) (cid:894)ho(cid:449) (cid:449)ill the four p(cid:859)s (cid:271)e used? (cid:895, a budget. Choosing your segment after all information has been collected. One big market, large segments, small segments, segments of 1. The most appropriate way to position yourself: then you need to ask yourself. Do i have the money and patience to do the job: positioning by:

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers