COMM 299 Lecture Notes - Lecture 11: Customer Retention, Marketing Plan

49 views2 pages

Document Summary

Marketing plan implementation: turning your marketing plan into action: be prepared for the unexpected. Al(cid:449)ays ha(cid:448)e a co(cid:374)ti(cid:374)ge(cid:374)cy pla(cid:374) (cid:894)pla(cid:374) b(cid:895) i(cid:374) case your i(cid:374)itial pla(cid:374)s do(cid:374)"t work out. Always look for ways to leverage your marketing efforts and make them count towards the achievement of your goals. Be constantly vigilant and look for opportunities to market yourself. Annual plan control: gauge the progress towards achieving the marketing, financial and program objectives as outlined in the marketing plan. Profitability control: gauge the performance in achieving profit-related objectives. Productivity control: gauge efficiency in managing the sale force, channels, marketing communication and products. Strategic control: gauge the effectiveness in managing marketing, customer relationships, social responsibility and ethics: other forms of control. Marketing audit: detailed, systematic analysis of marketing capabilities and performance. Customer relationship assessment: look at yearly trends in new customer acquisition, customer retention, defection, satisfaction and perceptions. My controls: set standard and fine the timing of your assessment:

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers