LAWS 1000 Lecture Notes - Lecture 2: Restorative Justice, Governmentality, Provincial Rights Party

18 views2 pages
18 Apr 2019
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Presentation by sally sax, law and legal studies research librarian. Youth: i heard a while ago in a psychology course that people"s brains are generally not developed until they are roughly 25 years old. I believe if legislators took this into account, they would use less punitive sentences when dealing with members of this group . Present opinion with i , make factual arguments. Sources doesn"t have to be just canadian. Sources can come from canada and usa. can include from other countries, such as indigenous people in australia as an example. Incorporate things from different countries to contrast argument. It can be a passing statement, not part of the main argument. The roles of the provinces in the criminal justice system. Quasi-criminal - a lawsuit or equity proceeding that has some, but not all of the qualities of a criminal prosecution. May appear in either a common law or civil law jurisdiction.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers