MKTG1025 Lecture Notes - Lecture 7: Price Ceiling, Price Floor, Marketing Mix

70 views2 pages
11 Oct 2018
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

The amount of money charged for a product or service. The sum of all the values that customers give up in order to gain the benefits of having or using a product or service. One of the (cid:373)ost i(cid:373)porta(cid:374)t ele(cid:373)e(cid:374)ts deter(cid:373)i(cid:374)i(cid:374)g a fir(cid:373)"s (cid:373)arket share a(cid:374)d profitability. The only element in marketing mix that produces revenue, other elements represents costs. Most flexible marketing mix elements, can be changed quickly. Strategic tool for creating and capturing customer value. Key role in creating customer value and building customer relationships. A price that is too high to produce any demand. A price that is too low to produce a profit. Main approaches to pricing: customer-value based pricing. Setti(cid:374)g the pri(cid:272)e (cid:271)ased o(cid:374) (cid:271)uyer"s per(cid:272)eptio(cid:374)s of value, (cid:374)ot the seller"s (cid:272)ost. Assess customer needs and values & design a product to deliver desired value at target price: good-value pricing. Offering just the right combination of quality and good service at a fair price.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers