BA 101 Chapter Notes - Chapter 2: Marketing Mix, Customer Relationship Management, Psychographic

43 views3 pages

Document Summary

Focuses on the importance of providing customers value. Market research determine the needs of my customers. Market mix determine how to satisfy those needs through addressing product, price, place, promotion, and service. Market strategy analyze its competitive advantages, plans, and actions. Target marketing selecting specific markets to serve. Describe how owners and managers combine certain areas into an overall marketing program. Products and services concentrating on narrow product line, developing specialized products or services. Price will i allow customers to pay for product after they receive it or before. Promotion leveraging the internet, advertising, salesmanship, and other advertisement. Place or distribution channel working through distributors or manufacturer agents to distribute my product. Service another way companies can provide value and differentiate itself from others that offer similar products. Systematic gathering, recording, and analyzing of data about problems to marketing goods and services. It deals with peoples" constant change of likes and behaviors (trends)

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers