8 views1 pages
15 Mar 2019
School
Department
Course
Professor
Watcher assignment
This weekend I watched a girl eat in The Five. She was alone and looked as if
she was conscious of her surroundings. She glanced around a few times, almost as if
she was embarrassed to be eating alone or checking for anyone looking her way. She
preformed herself in a very calm way. She ate her food as anyone would, fork to
mouth. Not too much action going on, except her eating and the occasional phone
check. To me she was quiet and composed. Her bodily codes were nothing out of the
ordinary. She was dressed very casual in Nike shorts and big t-shirt. She seemed
content by her body language, with her legs crossed the whole time she was sitting.
Also, she was very hungry seeing as she got up about three times to get more food
and to re fill her drink. Her appearance let me know she probably didn’t care what
she looked like. Her hair was in a bun and it looked to me as if she had no makeup
on. Although it was strange watching her, her performance was pretty normal for
anyone eating in The Five.
Unlock document

This preview shows half of the first page of the document.
Unlock all 1 pages and 3 million more documents.

Already have an account? Log in

Document Summary

This weekend i watched a girl eat in the five. She was alone and looked as if she was conscious of her surroundings. She glanced around a few times, almost as if she was embarrassed to be eating alone or checking for anyone looking her way. She preformed herself in a very calm way. She ate her food as anyone would, fork to mouth. Not too much action going on, except her eating and the occasional phone check. Her bodily codes were nothing out of the ordinary. She was dressed very casual in nike shorts and big t-shirt. She seemed content by her body language, with her legs crossed the whole time she was sitting. Also, she was very hungry seeing as she got up about three times to get more food and to re fill her drink. Her appearance let me know she probably didn t care what she looked like.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers