ASLH 3110 Chapter Notes - Chapter 54: What Can I Do (The Corrs Song), Konami, I Try

109 views3 pages

Document Summary

"devcomponents. dotnetbar2. xml" file from your "pes 2017 installation folder" Delete "dpfilelist. bin" and all pte . cpk files from your "pes 2017 installation folder/download" folder. I installed the patch but, the names/teams logos are not correct. Solution 1: see if you have the "offline mode" activated on the pte. Solution 2: install the patch again, following the tutorial carefully. "pte patch has not been totally installed because of the following reason" Make a clean installation of the patch, see in the tutorial how to do that. Pte patch stopped working properly after i updated the game with a new konami. Its normal, after a new dlc, you always have to wait for a compatible version of the patch. I keep getting the error (0xc0000142) when i try to start the game. Solution 1: change the compatibility of the "pes2016. exe" file to "windows. No, pte patch never change and will never change the gameplay of the game.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers