Political Science Pol Sci 3403 Lecture Notes - Lecture 11: Article Four Of The United States Constitution, Life Tenure, Perjury

10 views2 pages

Document Summary

Collusion when both parties want the same outcome, no evidence of controversy between parties, merely testing the law. a. i. 1. a. When both parties want the same outcome, the. Court is not resolving a controversy, they are simply giving advice. Ratification of amendments to the constitution, interference with discretionary decisions of another branch of government (see. Marbury), the guarantee clause) most of these cases are dismissed a. i. 2. a. If the supreme court looks at the constitution and it can clearly see a textually demonstrable constitutional commitment", that power explicitly belongs to the other branch court tries to limit undue judicial oppression a. i. 2. b. Nixon refused to resign his district court judge position the congress wanted to impeach and remove him a. i. House of representatives shall have the sole power of impeachment a. ii. Nixon says that the senate violated the constitutional mandate by not having all. Senate shall have the sole authority to acquit or convict c. i.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers