PSY 364 Lecture Notes - Lecture 3: San Antonio College, List Of Nirvana In Fire Characters

42 views1 pages

Document Summary

Project directors: israel cervantes, tea castreje, xia jiang. This is a study conducted by students enrolled in psychology 3: research methods in. These students are conducting a research project under the supervision of professor chara powell, ms. I understand that i am participating in psychological research. I understand that my identity will not be linked with my data, and that all information i provide will remain confidential. I fully understand that after i have signed the informed consent, completed the questionnaires, and read the debriefing statement, that i will not required to do anything else for this research project. I am aware that the total time commitment for this study will be approximately 15-20 minutes. I understand that if i have any questions or concerns about this study or about my rights as a subjects in this research, i should contact the project director, professor powell, at (909)274-4446 or cpowell@mtsac. edu.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers