MKT-3010 Lecture Notes - Lecture 6: Nordstrom, Determinant, Customer Satisfaction

47 views3 pages

Document Summary

Step 1 : need/problem recognition: functional vs. psychological needs, balancing needs and wants, ex: wanting a snack vs. starving. Internal vs. external a. i. i. ii. iii: factors influencing information search: Actual or perceived risk: performance, financial, psychological, psychological/safety: financial: different salaries will view ,000 in different ways, psychological: how you see others, caring about how others different perceptions view you, i. e. job interviews, first dates, etc. Step 3 : evaluation of alternatives: consideration/evoked set i, marketers need to figure out what consumers think will be the best. Ex: colleges you considered, not usc for themselves: determinant attributes. Characteristics/attributes that you care about, and the ones you use to make your decision, whatever is most important to you: decision heuristics/somatic makers. Price, brand, and packaging i: marketers try to make connections that are emotionally attached to i. ii. iii. brands. Step 5 : postpurchase behavior: maximize value, *why do we care, customer satisfaction most important.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers