MKT 4123 Lecture Notes - Lecture 11: Doubleclick, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics

98 views4 pages
Assignment 11: Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
Try your hand at using or creating segments of your own
Name: Alvin Manchery
Class: MKT 4123 FMA
Goal: Understand the segmentation capabilities built into Web Analytics platforms
ADOBE ANALYTICS
Use a pre-existing (or create your own segment for extra points) in Adobe Analytics.
1. Paste the segment definition below (along with the name of your segment - screenshot)
2. Run a report using that segment and paste a screen shot of the report with the segment,
below.
find more resources at oneclass.com
find more resources at oneclass.com
Unlock document

This preview shows page 1 of the document.
Unlock all 4 pages and 3 million more documents.

Already have an account? Log in

Document Summary

Try your hand at using or creating segments of your own. Goal: understand the segmentation capabilities built into web analytics platforms. I feel like i"ve really messed up with this one. Not too sure how to fix it, please advise. Students should use the videos in the last assignment to create a certain type of segment in this assignment i want student to play with demographics. Geodemographic information from doubleclick, and has been doing so for some time: google analytics demographics & interest https://www. youtube. com/watch?v=qy2qagnqjdo. Here"s an example of a demographic segmentation i made just now: When i save that segment this is what i get. This segment shows users from asia who basically love all things in technology. I noticed that since user conversations are so low, it would be ideal to try and start marketing campaigns to see what entices users.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers