FL 150 Lecture 9: Co Teaching FL 150

46 views2 pages

Document Summary

I(cid:374)stead of ha(cid:448)i(cid:374)g the stude(cid:374)t teacher (cid:862)si(cid:374)k or s(cid:449)i(cid:373)(cid:863) and leaving them alone in the room to teach. Two teachers working together with groups of students- sharing the planning, organization, delivery, and assessment of instruction as well as the physical space. Both teachers are actively involved and engaged in all aspects of instruction. 1st focused on yourself and own life. 3rd can handle work now, concerned with situations and class settings. 4th concern for students and recognize they are individuals. One teacher is in charge and teaching while the other watches. One teacher is in charge an teaching while the other assist around the classroom such as watching behavior and corrects assignments. Split classroom up and both teachers teach two groups the same thing. Second teacher is working with ap students, special needs, or anyone who might need more help. Ex: presentations; go back and forth; both involved in the teaching process.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers