ENTR 3400 Lecture Notes - Lecture 3: Harvard Business Review, Business Model Canvas, Chinese American Museum

80 views4 pages

Document Summary

Business model generation: sote that allows you to create your own business moel canvas. Oliver chin wants to read his child childrens books with ethic characters and finds none. He begins his own company publishing childrens books with minorities. Be a team player community / workers. Although chin reached out to asian american outlets like the chinese american. Museum of los angeles and chinasprout. com for his books, he also targeted any place that would be interested in quality children"s books. "for me, i like the flexibility of publishing what i want," says chin. Asian american books, i am not going to strap myself down. All the people and organizations for which you are creating value. These are the bundles and services that create value for customers. Channels are touchpoints between customers for which you are deleivering value. Otline the type of relationships you are establishing with your customers.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers