ES101 Lecture 2: ES101 Lab 2 Ecosystem services_ the WLU campus as pollinator habitat

184 views3 pages
9 Dec 2017
School
Course

Document Summary

This report identifies three sites in the northeastern section of the wlu waterloo campus that could easily be enhanced to provide additional habitat for native pollinators, including bumblebees, butterflies and hummingbirds. These sites have been indicated with red stars on the attached map, which is colour-coded to show the overall suitability of the northeastern half of. I am listing here the sites in order of priority, and providing a brief summary of the modifications or improvements that would need to be done to each site to maximize its potential. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me asha6930@mylaurier. ca. in northeast portion of wlu. Site 1: a circle patch of grass with a walkway surrounding its perimeter, surrounding residences are bricker, bouckaert, euler, and little house. Currently, the site has some wildlife interaction even in this small area. I"ve seen lots of squirrels and geese around here.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers