SPPH 300 Lecture Notes - Lecture 9: Mental Model, Logic Model

41 views2 pages

Document Summary

Through my previous project management experiences (such as event planning experiences with the sci team peer program), i learned to always start the planning process by setting smart (specific, measurable, attainable realistic and time based) goals and outcomes. From module 8, we learned to identify community assets and i believe that idea can also be integrated into the preliminary steps of project management. Further, when it comes to identifying assets its important to keep and open mind and really see the potential in every and each team members involved. Whether it"s someone"s skills, talents, their knowledge, connections or their support and efforts for the project, each person has the capacity to bring something to the table and this shouldn"t be underestimated by the project leaders. It shows the relationship between your planned work and the intended result. Resource: include the human, financial, organizational, and community resources a program has available to direct toward doing the work.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers