FRHD 3070 Lecture Notes - Lecture 15: Theoretical Definition, Discriminant, Thurstone Scale

44 views3 pages

Document Summary

Predictive not here and now: known-group, convergent, discriminant, nomolgocial. Construct (self-efficacy) conceptualize (what does self-efficacy mean) operationalize (develop survey items; i. e. ask if participant agrees/disagrees) It is unnecessary for me to participate in class when the professor is paid for teaching, not for asking questions. I am not motivated to put a lot of effort into group work because another group member will end up doing it. My professors are obligated to help me prepare for exams. For group work i should receive the same grade as the other group members regardless of my level of effort. My professors should reconsider my grades is i am close to the grade i want. Tendency to possess an expectation of academic success without a sense of personal responsibility for achieving that success. Reliability is necessary for validity has to have consistency and stability before you can say its accurate/truthful. Relia(cid:271)ilit(cid:455) does(cid:374)"t gua(cid:396)a(cid:374)tee (cid:373)easu(cid:396)e (cid:449)ill (cid:271)e (cid:448)alid.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers