AUIDS 276 Lecture Notes - Lecture 13: Land Trust, Conflict Management, Logic Model

28 views4 pages
Natasha Mutize
AU CSL 360: Reflective Paper
Final Paper: Draft
Description
My CSL placement was comprised of conservation and management observations and
recordings of Pleasure Island. Pleasure Island is a property owned by the Camrose Fisheries and
Game Association and it is located 4 km north of Camrose. I was able to successfully submit all
the deliverables for this project however, the road to success was not as smooth as I had
anticipated. The placement had its own difficulties, ranging from misdirected project goals,
inadequate communication with supervisor to tight time lines. With the assistance of class
workshops I was able to successfully overcome the challenges mentioned above. This
experience helped me gain a deeper insight on the positive effects of implementing coping
mechanisms in the face of adversity. The ever-changing circumstances of my placement,
predominantly caused by the different problem solving strategies I applied, resulted in the
creation of a stronger and more focused direction of my projects goals.
Objectives
At times the urgent need for change can stimulate the production of more meaningful
and well structured work. My argument states that the most important lesson leant from this
experience is the ability to stay resilient and productive in the face of challenges. I initially
delved into the project with the intention of executing a wildlife assessment of Pleasure Island.
find more resources at oneclass.com
find more resources at oneclass.com
Unlock document

This preview shows page 1 of the document.
Unlock all 4 pages and 3 million more documents.

Already have an account? Log in

Document Summary

My csl placement was comprised of conservation and management observations and recordings of pleasure island. Pleasure island is a property owned by the camrose fisheries and. Game association and it is located 4 km north of camrose. I was able to successfully submit all the deliverables for this project however, the road to success was not as smooth as i had anticipated. The placement had its own difficulties, ranging from misdirected project goals, inadequate communication with supervisor to tight time lines. With the assistance of class workshops i was able to successfully overcome the challenges mentioned above. This experience helped me gain a deeper insight on the positive effects of implementing coping mechanisms in the face of adversity. The ever-changing circumstances of my placement, predominantly caused by the different problem solving strategies i applied, resulted in the creation of a stronger and more focused direction of my projects goals.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers