SOC 705 Lecture Notes - Lecture 12: Presentation Of A Group, Legal Realism, Miscegenation

72 views4 pages

Document Summary

Review of the midterm: right to remain silent or be protected from cruel and unusual punishment, charter of rights and freedoms, movement from status to, contract, ssdfasd, gossip, or fear of gossip: Interest group: canadian legal system is based on, common law, a distinctive feature of modern legal system is, the proliferation of administrative law. Lecture 11: which of the following is not one of the four cs d. i. Protest activity: formal codified law became necessary as a result of: f. i. The transition from simple to complex societies: which of the following statements hihglights a significant difference between legislation and judicial lawmaking? g. i. Verbal expression of law coming from judges lacks a degree of finality: when weber used the comcept of rationality what did he have in mind h. i. Deliberate, matter-of-fact calculation of the most efficient way i. j. to accomplish any task. Without law, life would be simply chaos: a social moment: q. i.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers